I grew up in Inverell in northern NSW. I studied medicine at the University of Newcastle after initially studying Engineering.
I started my training in Orthopaedic surgery in England and completed my training and a fellowship in sports Medicine Western Australia. I moved to the Mid North Coast in 1997, specialising in knee injuries and surgery of the hip and knee.
- Bachelor of Medicine (Newcastle 1988)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons (1997)
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association (2000)
- NSW Medical Board – General Registration
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, specialising in knee injuries and surgery of the hip and knee
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association (Life Member)
- Sports Medicine of Australia
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- International Society of Arthroscopy (knee surgery)
- Arthroplasty (Joint Replacement) Society of Australia
- Medical Advisory Committee member of Forster Private Hospital
- Chairman of the Medical Advisory Committee Mayo Private Hospital
- International Federation of Sports Medicine
- Surf Lifesaving – Active Member of Blackhead Surf Lifesaving Club
- Spending time with family on our small acreage
My Curriculum Vitae
My CV is available for download from the link below. Please feel free to view it.
Download my CV here